“Cirque Joyeux” Dinner & Show
You’re invited to a magical journey from There to Here in the company of musical and stage royal couple, the award-winning Texas thespians Linda Leonard & Bill Jenkins in an exhilarating and joyful celebration of the Holidays around the World: Lone Star Circus’ all-new CIRQUE JOYEUX – with a galaxy of awe-inspiring circus stars:
- From Argentina & Rio de Janeiro, South America, the adrenaline-charged Lone Star Circus Tumblers.
- From Hungary and Brazil, the breakneck acrobatic spins on roller skates of Karoly & Anita Zeman.
- From Chicago, Illinois, the daring and spectacular aerial display of the internationally renowned trapeze duo, the award-winning Duo Rose.
- From The Bronx, New York, the Cow Boy of the East, the immensely talented rope-spinning and whip-cracking AJ Silver ¾ who will indeed amaze and amuse all true Texans
- From Dallas, Texas, the graceful and exquisite aerial ballet on lyra of Gitana Doyle.
- From Russia, the wholly improbable and utterly stunning equilibriums on rola-bola of Kirill Rebkovets.
- From Columbia, South America and animal shelters around North America, the rambunctious and joyous rescue dogs of the Pompeyo Family in their brand-new act.
- From Chicago, Illinois, the highly energetic and astounding acrobatics of the Chicago Allstars Acrobatic Team.
- From Brazil, South America, the amazing, delightfully entertaining and award-winning high-speed juggling of Amauri Da Silva.
Attendees of the CIRQUE JOYEUX Dinner and Show will enjoy Chef Felipe Gonzalez’s delicious cuisine and then sit back for a one-hour holiday cirque spectacular.
Your ticket to the dinner and show also includes admission to the incredible Moody Gardens Festival of Lights – The Gulf Coast’s Largest Holiday Lighting Event including Santa’s Workshop and a visit with Santa himself. ALL included at one great price.
Cirque Joyeux is made possible through the support of local hotel and motel tax dollars from the city of Galveston generated to encourage tourism and to further promote arts and entertainment on the island.
TICKETING: Cirque Joyeux Dinner and Show
- Adults: $59 – $109
- Children (3-12 years): $39 – $109
- Infants are Free (with the exception of specific premium seats)
Purchase tickets online at MoodyChristmasShow.com
Dinner & Show Performances December 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30
The dinner and show will run on the above dates with doors opening at 6:30 pm, the holiday buffet beginning at 6:30 pm, pre-show starts at 6:40 pm and the cirque performance starting at 7:30 pm.
Each ticket will be charged a $4 per ticket processing fee. Moody Member, Military and Group discounts available on select dates, please call 409-683-4186 for more information.